Your Local Sedation Dentist in Wilton, Connecticut
Need help relaxing in the Dentist’s Office? Our Sedation Dental Clinic is perfect for people who fear the dentist. Sedation Dentistry uses medication to help you stay calm during dental procedures. We can use sedatives for everything from an implant, crown or bridge to a general wellness visit. We want you to feel at home when you’re in our office.
If you’re interested in being sedated for procedures or wellness visits, our team will sit down with you to review your needs and find the best option for you. If you’re an anxious patient, The Center for Complete Health Dentistry of Wilton is the perfect clinic for you.
Sedation Dentistry might help if you have:
- High anxiety about dental treatments
- Extensive dental needs, but limited time
- An extremely sensitive gag reflex
- Fear of needles
- Inability to get numb with Novocaine usage
- Very sensitive teeth
- Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s or Dementia